Gold Reset to $10,000/oz Coming “By January 1, 2018” – Rickards
The comments above & below is an edited and abridged synopsis of an article by Jan Skoyles
A new monetary standard is coming that will see the dollar reboot and gold be revalued to $10,000 an ounce, according to best-selling author and Pentagon insider Jim Rickards. Some highlights from the article:
– Trump could be planning a radical reboot of the US dollar.
– The currency reboot will see leading nations devalue their currencies against gold.
– The new gold price would be nearly 8 times higher at $10,000 per ounce.
– The price will be based on mass exit of foreign governments and investors from the US dollar.
– Total US debt is now over $80 trillion – $20 trillion national debt and $60 trillion consumer debt.
– Monetary reboots or currency devaluations are seen frequently, even in modern history.
– Buy gold and silver coins, including monster boxes and gold bars.
– Have a 10% allocation to gold, and a smaller allocation to silver.