BMG Group Inc. sees great risk and great opportunity in the current global financial markets and as such, the BMG Diversified Hedge Fund will seek to achieve long-term capital growth and current income, and will aim to surpass the Canadian Balanced Fund Index. BMG’s Fund is designed to take advantage of a major market correction in the global financial markets through a unique two-stage investment strategy.
BMG’s Market View
- The global financial and real estate markets are overvalued, and a substantial market correction is inevitable.
- The best place to be invested while awaiting the market correction is gold bullion, because gold bullion it is non-correlated to the traditional financial markets and has historically appreciated during broad market corrections.
- A properly structured and timed transition out of gold bullion into the best-of-the-best fund names across four asset classes – equities, fixed income, real estate, gold and silver bullion – will significantly improve yields and capital appreciation over a broad and sustained market recovery with low levels of volatility.
- Investment management advice and analysis will assist in optimizing the calling of the bottom of the market in connection with the global market correction.
* NOTE: Upon signing in, you will receive an email from BMG Group Inc., containing the Accredited Investor Status Form and Confidentiality Agreement. These forms must be completed in order to receive access to private and confidential information. Upon completion of these forms and approval, you will receive an email granting access. Please allow 24 hours for receipt of forms. Should you require additional information and or assistance, please contact: Nick Barisheff, president & CEO, BMG Group Inc.at email@example.com
NOTICE: FOR ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY – Entrance to this site is restricted. The information contained in this site is strictly confidential. The information not be given out without BMG’s consent, to any person other than persons to whom access is granted, their agents and advisors.